Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Cheapest Auto Insurance Policy in Massachusetts?
People need to be careful of the cheapest auto insurance policy here in Massachusetts. Important coverage may be missing.
We see way too many people that do not realize what they are risking.
The cheapest policy in Massachusetts may be out there but I would suggest you have a local agent look at the policy you are thinking of purchasing online.
They cheapest auto insurance company in Massachusetts for you depends on the coverage you need, the rate you get for that coverage and what extras
a particular company adds to their policy. Quality is better when it comes to auto insurance. Cheap auto insurance here in MA is out there. The
cheapest auto insurance might just be available but trust your insurance agent to do the comparison as long as they have a number of companies
they represent to compare rates and coverage. Universal Insurance Agency has many carriers. We use a software that will give us a comparison.
Cheap Massachusetts car insurance protects you as long as it is the right coverage. One area that people that shop online often go too low on because they
either do not realize or made a mistake is Property Damage. You do not know how many people picked $5000. What???
That won't cover damage to someone's vehicle you may have hit!!! I see these policies when people are disgruntled with
how the rate went up with the online insurance company.
You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Remember the words as defined in the policy.
Massachusetts Auto Insurance allows competition now which means Auto Insurance companies can decide what rates they use.
What are some extras that may come with a policy. I would say the cheapest auto insurance policy probably will not have extras that you may want.
We represent one company that applies $50 toward your deductible for every loss free year up to $250.
Some companies have no deductible on glass losses while there are a few that make you pay at least $100 toward a glass loss.
Many companies have an elite package which enhances coverage.
We have companies that have valet claims service which means they pick up your car, handle all the details and deliver it back after it is repaired.
Many companies have extra value rewards which gets you discounts from prominent retailers.
Massachusetts Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages.
If you're financing a car, your lienholder may also have stipulations. Auto insurance is not federally regulated.
The states have the laws concerning auto insurance.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Be careful of jumping around for the best rate. Companies keep track of that. They like stable loyal customers. Many insurance policies reward you for that.
Let's Look At Why You Need Auto Insurance Here in MA
It's all about protecting yourself financially and cheap car insurance may or may not protect as well..
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent about cheaper car insurance in MA.
Your Independent Mass Auto Insurance Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs.
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts, paperless and pay in full discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- What are you giving up if buying a cheaper car insurance policy?
Hopefully you now realize cheap car insurance can be dangerous unless you are working with a local auto insurance agent
that can help you to avoid mistakes and missed coverage that you may wish you purchased when a claim arises.
Remember you get what you pay for and usually cheap car insurance could cost you more f a claim occurs!